Tuesday, January 8, 2008

High Weirdeness: Evidence for God

I was watching fraggle rock cartroons yesterday, then while looking up info on a invention salesmen named Dennis Lee just now found a wikipedia article on "Dennis Lee" " but it turns out to be another Deniss Lee who wrote the lyrics to the Fraggle Rock intro theme.

And I was talking to an atheist acquaintance about God, the Bible, and why I think I'm saved just before I read the page.

WEIRD.

I found a news article recently showing that Global Warming scare mongers ripped off over $2 billion from poor countries while simultaneously making the whole world worse according to certain of their like-minded scientists. On top of that, these scientists had been warning them that they would make things worse or were for years. That just goes to show how sick these global warmers are.

Damn those stupid auto keywords for blogspot tags are making me sick, they keep inserting words I don't want in there. How can such a rich tech company be so tech poor?