Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Gospel In All Languages - My Gospel Translation Project

I started a project that I had forgotten about for many months, a project to translate my version of the gospel into all the major languages of the world. I barely have any money and the majority of it will take up all or almost all of my disability check for next month, leaving me with nothing. I'll finally be forced to use food stamps again. I've already got one translation in Portuguese and one woman is working on a Russian translation.

Should I meet Pastor Galen of First Family Church of Albuquerque, New Mexico again, perhaps he will once again encourage me and make me feel "apart of the family" with another bitter, "You reap what you sow" come back if I tell him that I 'm impoverished again.

My next project is to have certain other verses translated in fulfillment of a certain prophecy.

If anyone wants to donate to me to help me out, contact me.